Browsing Moral Dilemmas
Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 110 Questions
101. Having children with an adult sibling in order to keep your family bloodline pure? right or wrong?
103. You are working to correct a mistake that your manager doesn't know about. If you tell your manager, you will be blamed for the mistake. If you don't tell your manager, you’ll miss your deadline. time to rat right or wrong?
104. Is the global sexual abuse of children by Catholic clergy a crime against humanity? right or wrong?
105. It is because of the apathy from the general public in Canada that corporations have been able to take advantage and create norm for some of the highest public and private costs for services in the world. right or wrong?
107. A pilot has lost his certification he continues to fly using his copilots as the PIC to cover it up, so you take it upon yourself to turn him in right or wrong?
108. I feel that US airport security policy has gone too far http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3sH1GaO_nw&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_887293 right or wrong?
110. you are teller at a bank. your friend takes 30,000 dollars to save there dieing kid. You must turn them in right or wrong?