Browsing Moral Dilemmas
Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 120 Questions
111. A friend has forgotten about a game he loaned you. You want the game and can't afford your own copy, so you decide to just keep it. right or wrong?
112. Is the response by the Catholic church to the child sexual abuse of children by Catholic clergy and religious a moral and ethical failure? right or wrong?
113. Developers want to buy your home and demolish it in order to build a research centre in which animal experiments will be conducted. They offer you double the market value, but you refuse to sell right or wrong?
115. You discover you will die in exactly five years time but if you win a coin toss you can live for another thirty years. If you lose you will die in one months time, you can't help but take the gamble right or wrong?
116. Worksafe BC gave out my personal information to a survey company who than proceeded to call me. Do you feel work safe BC's actions are right or wrong?
117. You give your lover an expensive gift, and break up a month later. Asking for it back would be right or wrong?
120. A vagrant asks you for 25 cents. You suspect he'll spend it on alcohol. Giving him the money would be right or wrong?