Browsing Moral Dilemmas
Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 140 Questions
131. Is it right for a parent to brand a child with a mark of their religion by circumcising them even though it violates their religious rights and right to body integrity? right or wrong?
132. The Comox Valley is in need of a new hospital to meet its infrastructure needs, cutting down a local forest is the best option in accommodating those needs due to the situation. right or wrong?
134. If a woman tells you your dick is small, it's okay to stick it into her ass. Right or wrong? right or wrong?
138. Is it considered stealing to take pens from a bank? What about extra napkins from a fast-food restaurant? While grabbing a pen isn't necessarily considered stealing, you should just ask the teller if you have any doubts. That said, one pen is OK, but enough to stock your home office isn't (the same goes for napkins). A good rule of thumb: If something feels sneaky, then it probably isn't a good idea. right or wrong?
139. . If a charity sends me free address labels and I don't make a contribution, is it OK to use them? Go right ahead. The labels and the request were unsolicited. Better you should put them to use than toss them in the trash. If it's a cause you believe in and are willing to support, then terrific if you can make a donation as well. But as you affix the labels to your envelopes, you can do so with a clear conscience. right or wrong?
140. It is important to be tough about life and not complain about every little thing but sometimes being tough also means not letting others take advantage of you and calling them on it is part of that toughness. right or wrong?