Browsing Moral Dilemmas
Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 150 Questions
141. Is it considered stealing to take pens from a bank? What about extra napkins from a fast-food restaurant? While grabbing a pen isn't necessarily considered stealing, you should just ask the teller if you have any doubts. That said, one pen is OK, but enough to stock your home office isn't (the same goes for napkins). A good rule of thumb: If something feels sneaky, then it probably isn't a good idea. right or wrong?
142. . If a charity sends me free address labels and I don't make a contribution, is it OK to use them? Go right ahead. The labels and the request were unsolicited. Better you should put them to use than toss them in the trash. If it's a cause you believe in and are willing to support, then terrific if you can make a donation as well. But as you affix the labels to your envelopes, you can do so with a clear conscience. right or wrong?
145. If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had eight children already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, recommending that she have an abortion? right or wrong?
146. If something at a yard sale is far more valuable than the posted price, not telling the seller is right or wrong?
147. Is it unfair to move into better (open) seats at a sporting event or a concert? There's no harm in seeing if you can move into a better viewing position. But before you do, make sure there's no posted policy against it. And if an usher asks to see your tickets, be prepared to move back to your original seats without argument. right or wrong?