Browsing Moral Dilemmas
Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 30 Questions
22. A medical breakthrough creates the possibility to double the average human life span at a cost of $2million per person. Government healthcare should cover the procedure: right or wrong?
23. You close your eyes, when you open them you see a 5 year old child in front of you. Some how you are 100% certain that not only is this child Adolf Hitler but that he will fulfill his historical role no matter what you do unless you kill him. You know this with perfect certainty, so you kill him right or wrong?
24. Euthanasia (compassionate killing) should be allowed, but only in extreme and specific circumstances: right or wrong?
27. You believe that if you don't believe Christ your going to hell, so you make it your mission to help those around you by informing them of this right or wrong?
28. Your dog gets really sick. The vet says he needs an operation which will completely cure him but will cost $10,000. You opt to have him put down... right or wrong?
29. China and India can soon afford to eat a western diet filled with grain-fed meat but this will mean the poorest 10% of people in the world will starve because grain will become too expensive. The Chinese and Indians should be allowed to live however they can afford to: right or wrong?
30. Julian Assange's court cases are politically motivated and have very little to do with the crimes he has been accused of right or wrong?