Browsing Moral Dilemmas
Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 50 Questions
41. "Minnesota Republicans are pushing legislation that would make it a crime for people on public assistance to have more $20 in cash in their pockets any given month. This represents a change from their initial proposal, which banned them from having any money at all."E D Kain. Do you feel this is right or wrong?
42. You decide not to hire someone because he's wearing a nose ring. When he asks why he didn't make it, you give the real reason right or wrong?
44. Egyptian women were out in Tahrir sq and on streets throughout the country fighting for the revolution, so how could they be excluded from an equal share in post revolution political and social arrangements? There is no better time than right now for men and women to sit down together at the table and make decisions about a new Egypt. Do you feel this is right or wrong?
47. "we cannot stand idly by ... Actions have consequences." US will contribute "our unique capabilities." do you feel this is right or wrong?
48. The use of mind altering drugs should be used to help alleviate stress due to traumatic events, even if it changes our brain in doing so right or wrong?
49. "I thought we were out of money!? You can't simultaneously fire teachers AND tomahawk missiles." - Jon Stewart. Do you feel this statement is right or wrong?
50. Clearly we should change energy production to something more safe like solar. But it doesn't matter if I do so myself. right or wrong?