Browsing Moral Dilemmas
Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 60 Questions
51. SeaWorld's three theme parks are slowly working to get trainers back in the water with killer whales, one year after a 6-ton orca dragged a trainer off a platform by her hair and drowned her. Do you feel this is right or wrong?
52. It is unjust to consider race and ethnicity as factors in hiring or university admissions right or wrong?
53. The company procedure is very clear but you know a "better" way to do the job. Your productivity results are a bit low this month. If you use your new approach (and violate the "rules") you can raise your results to an acceptable level. You choose to take a chance right or wrong?
54. Your manager demands to know what a co-worker is saying behind her back. It's not flattering. You refuse to talk about it right or wrong?
58. Your best friend is driving you to get something to eat. He is careless going around a turn and hits an old woman crossing the street. She's obviously killed, but no one sees and there is no damage to or marks on his car. He does not turn himself in and you don't want to rat him out so yu keep your silence.... right or wrong?
59. Does the immorality of hypocrisy taint the morality of even the greatest causes? right or wrong?
60. Time for the Recording Industry to Stop Blaming "Piracy" and Start Finding A New Way... do you feel this is right or wrong?