Browsing Moral Dilemmas
Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 70 Questions
61. Your friend offers to hook you up with 60 GB of pirated movies. He says the risk of being detected is minimal. Watching the movies right or wrong?
64. After looking for work for six months, you get a good offer from a large weapons maker. Accepting it right or wrong?
65. You've just been promoted to manager at the branch where you work. The person you're dating has applied for a job there and would be reporting to you. This is OK? right or wrong?
66. Given that rise in food production always leads to a rise in population unless there is a first world standard of education to accompany it, there is can be an worldwide level of starvation considered acceptable: right or wrong?
67. A man places a gun in your hand, and proceeds to conclusively prove that if you do not kill another innocent man (who he points out) in the next hour, that man will step in front of a bus which will then go over a bridge and kill 30 schoolchildren. You kill the man he points out to save the rest. right or wrong?
68. Your children our adaptive to their environment, love them and you teach them to love, ignore them and you teach them to seek attention, beat them and you teach them to fear, be there for them and you teach them to trust in you right or wrong?
70. Patriotism must come before morality. You must always put your country's needs before doing what's morally right. right or wrong?