Browsing Moral Dilemmas
Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 80 Questions
71. Your spouse has become nervous wreck since she began day trading on the Internet. But she made $10K in a month. It's worth the stress so you let her keep doing it ~ scruples right or wrong?
72. As a joke, a co-worker sends anonymous love letters to another co-worker who takes them seriously. Everyone is enjoying the prank. You say nothing right or wrong?
73. You've sold your house. Before you move out, the roof starts to leak. You fix the roof and ask the buyer to pay half right or wrong?
74. The person in front of you in line accidentally drops a $100 bill. You pick it up. They have no idea they've dropped it and it appears they have several $100 bills in their billfold and you are certain nobody else saw the dropped money. So you keep the money for yourself. right or wrong?
75. It is twenty years in the future. World Chancellor Newt Gingrich has banned the works of Shakespeare. The one remaining copy is trapped in a burning building. You can either save it or rescue a young woman trapped in an adjoining room. You choose to save the women..... right or wrong?
76. In Canada, the Manitoba government banned the purchase of single-use bottled water on Tuesday to set the example. DO you feel this course of action is right or wrong?
77. A disgruntled worker is brandishing an automatic weapon. You're near a door. If you try to warn others you may not escape. You opt to save yourself over warning anyone else. right or wrong?
79. If there is no such thing as right and wrong, that means there is no such thing as morality. Do you feel statement is right or wrong?
80. Killing many people by a press of a button is right, but killing one person with a knife is wrong - this is our system. Is it right or wrong?