Browsing Moral Dilemmas
Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 90 Questions
81. If there is no such thing as right and wrong, that means there is no such thing as morality. Do you feel statement is right or wrong?
82. Chinese people are aware of the millions of deaths caused by Mao Zedong's failed economic/development policies as well as the reign of terror that was the cultural revolution, yet the vast majority of people still revere him as a China's greatest modern hero due to the fact that the revolution removed foreign control from China and gave them back their sovereignty. Is this reverence right or wrong?
83. You have a struggling young company. You have to choose between two equal candidates for a job, a man and a woman. The woman will work for $2000 per year less than the man. This is business so you hire her cause it's good business right or wrong?
84. You're playing tennis with your manager for the first time. You're winning and your manager is getting angry. So You let him win right or wrong?
85. You want to quit a job without notice but you need a good reference from your employer. So you invent a family health emergency right or wrong?
88. You're traveling in Elbonia on business when you're invited to a feast by shepherds. You're given the sheep's eyeball, the greatest delicacy. To refuse it is the greatest insult. Everyone's watching. You gulp it down right or wrong?
89. Disrupting social media is a beneficial and acceptable tool when deal with modern riots. right or wrong?
90. It seems as though my friend has a co worker who drinks on the job. This person is a high wage earner for the company and as I was told, has never missed a meeting or has been suspected by the company. Now...There is a strict company policy about drinking on the job and one that would be followed up by immediate dismissal if the company ever found out. I told him to let it slide do you think this is right or wrong?