Browsing Moral Dilemmas
Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 100 Questions
91. Gaddafi should be tried and hung for the Lockerbie terror deaths of americans and other innocents..that he ordered right or wrong?
92. If there is no such thing as right and wrong, that means there is no such thing as morality - right or wrong?
94. Your manager congratulates you for a brilliant suggestion and hints at a promotion. Your employee gave you the idea. You tell your boss who's idea it was... right or wrong?
95. A close friend will be interviewed for a job with your employer. He asks you for a list of the questions in advance. You supply it right or wrong?
96. Subjecting non-humans to captivity and ownership so that humans may kill them and eat their bodies and bodily secretions - right or wrong?
97. A trolley is running out of control down a track. In its path are five people who have been tied to the track by a mad philosopher. Fortunately, you could flip a switch, which will lead the trolley down a different track to safety. Unfortunately, there is a single person tied to that track. You decide the best course of action is to flip the switch right or wrong?
98. The customer wants a refund. You agree that a refund is called for but company policy says "No." If you go to Corporate, the customer's refund will be denied. If you act on your own authority, the customer will be satisfied, but you may get in trouble. So you do what you are told and send her to corporate right or wrong?
99. The teacher asks if you wrote your son's book report. Your son claimed he did it but the teacher's right. To keep your son out of trouble you deny it.... right or wrong?