Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 60 Questions
51. Patriotism must come before morality. You must always put your country's needs before doing what's morally right. right or wrong?
53. A disgruntled worker is brandishing an automatic weapon. You're near a door. If you try to warn others you may not escape. You opt to save yourself over warning anyone else. right or wrong?
54. Organizations like the community way project make for a stronger community and should be supported. Do you feel this is right or wrong?
55. If there is no such thing as right and wrong, that means there is no such thing as morality. Do you feel statement is right or wrong?
56. Chinese people are aware of the millions of deaths caused by Mao Zedong's failed economic/development policies as well as the reign of terror that was the cultural revolution, yet the vast majority of people still revere him as a China's greatest modern hero due to the fact that the revolution removed foreign control from China and gave them back their sovereignty. Is this reverence right or wrong?
59. The time for man to rule over anyone but himself is over. Where competitiveness is saved for amusement and the strength of diversity is recognized for the true power it represents right or wrong?