Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 70 Questions
61. Your in-laws show up at your Tupperware Party unexpectedly and purchase a set. Keeping the commission right or wrong?
62. It is when power is wedded to chronic fear that it becomes formidable ~ Eric Hoffer right or wrong?
63. If there is no such thing as right and wrong, that means there is no such thing as morality - right or wrong?
64. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEV2CMfhCeo I feel this video gives a legitimate idea of what Anonymous represents right or wrong?
65. Each individual is responsible to educate themselves. The responsibility of the state is to make information available and free - right or wrong?
67. The positive benefits of Public relations campaigns and propaganda in today's society out way any and all moral concerns right or wrong?
68. The real differences around the world today are not between Jews and Arabs; Protestants and Catholics; Muslims, Croats, and Serbs. The real differences are between those who embrace peace and those who would destroy it; between those who look to the future and those who cling to the past; between those who open their arms and those who are determined to clench their fists. ~ William J. Clinton, 1997. Do you feel this point of view is right or wrong?
70. A pilot has lost his certification he continues to fly using his copilots as the PIC to cover it up, so you take it upon yourself to turn him in right or wrong?