Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 90 Questions
82. A friend has a scheme that he thinks will make a fortune. You think he will lose his shirt. Telling him this would be right or wrong?
84. All rights are derived from property, starting with your personal property. If you don't own yourself you are a slave. right or wrong?
85. Your name sounds foreign and is difficult to pronounce. Your clients and superiors are always stumbling over it. Changing your name would be right or wrong?
86. Strengthened tort lawsuits and Grand Jury investigations will be more effective at prosecuting corporations for their behavior than more Washington bureaucracy. right or wrong?
87. The appropirate age for marriage is around eighteen for girls and thirty-seven for men..." ~Aristotle~ Do you feel Aristotle statement was right or wrong?
89. For all of you crapping on our social programs right now and that agree that we need to tighten our belts and make cuts to helping those who can't help themselves, the sciences or towards the **Essential Service** workers (many of which have formed unions). You are the reason that I support reform or rebuilding of much of our social net but even during these hard economic times, I support increased funding not decreased funding. You are the reason that I support an increase of funds to not only our teachers but to the education system in general. You and your selfish view of our reality is what convinces me that our education system is already failing at the current level of funding it is functioning at. You, that fail to understand that your tax dollars are not going to fund over paid teachers. We run a deficit and as many point out, a great deal of that deficit has to do with social services. You are not paying taxes to fund today's teacher, or today's social security, or even today's sciences. You are paying taxes to repay the education you were given the opportunity to obtain. You are paying taxes to repay the science funded that gives you much of the things you enjoy and take advantage of today. You are paying taxes to repay the social programs that whether you like it or not have made Canada the country it is today. You need to realize that debt is sold to taxes payers as an investment in the future. You need to understand that all of us are products of that investment. You need to understand that you have a social debt to repay, one that you have in enjoyed and taken full advantage of since the day you were born. You need to be aware of the fact that whenever you benefit from being part of a community the right thing to due is to work to benefit that community. You need to come to terms with the fact that society has invested in you and you are now responsible for continuing that cycle. You are now responsible for reforming and fixing society when you see it is broken or breaking down. You are now responsible for insuring that the next keepers of this responsibility have tools to maintain what you help to create. You are now responsible to invest in the future of the society that invested in you. You are now entitled to the rights of that society and the responsibilities that come with it. You need to realize that yes I am entitled and I am damn proud of it. Share if you agree. right or wrong?