Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 30 Questions
21. A colleague is out of her office. You notice her paycheck stub on her desk. You glance at it right or wrong?
22. "Minnesota Republicans are pushing legislation that would make it a crime for people on public assistance to have more $20 in cash in their pockets any given month. This represents a change from their initial proposal, which banned them from having any money at all."E D Kain. Do you feel this is right or wrong?
23. Large Corporations should have a mandated donation policy that relflects a percentage of their bottom line profitability. right or wrong?
27. Shaw cables decision to hold off and do more research before charging there internet users for data packages shows that they are a morally responsible corporation right or wrong?
29. I would happily work for free if all my needs, my families needs and freedoms were met right or wrong?
30. Banks that required public bail outs should be required to compensate by forgiving public debt right or wrong?