Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 50 Questions
41. Fox news has lost the trust of the general public as a reputable news station. Do you feel this statement is right or wrong?
43. You have a struggling young company. You have to choose between two equal candidates for a job, a man and a woman. The woman will work for $2000 per year less than the man. This is business so you hire her cause it's good business right or wrong?
44. You're playing tennis with your manager for the first time. You're winning and your manager is getting angry. So You let him win right or wrong?
45. You want to quit a job without notice but you need a good reference from your employer. So you invent a family health emergency right or wrong?
46. In China authorities turn a blind eye to the sale of pirated software, movies and just about everything else. One reason for this is to allow the poor in china a chance to enjoy these things (A legitimate DVD would cost about 35% of an average construction workers monthly salary). Is this accepted piracy right or wrong?
47. The customer wants a refund. You agree that a refund is called for but company policy says "No." If you go to Corporate, the customer's refund will be denied. If you act on your own authority, the customer will be satisfied, but you may get in trouble. So you do what you are told and send her to corporate right or wrong?
48. You are working to correct a mistake that your manager doesn't know about. If you tell your manager, you will be blamed for the mistake. If you don't tell your manager, you’ll miss your deadline. time to rat right or wrong?
50. The positive benefits of Public relations campaigns and propaganda in today's society out way any and all moral concerns right or wrong?