Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 60 Questions
51. It is because of the apathy from the general public in Canada that corporations have been able to take advantage and create norm for some of the highest public and private costs for services in the world. right or wrong?
52. Kindle, an ereader device is now able to "borrow books" like from a library. This infringes on copyright laws right or wrong?
53. A pilot has lost his certification he continues to fly using his copilots as the PIC to cover it up, so you take it upon yourself to turn him in right or wrong?
55. Effective July 1, 2010, B.C. replaced its Provincial Sales Tax (PST) with a value-added tax harmonized with the federal Goods and Services Tax. The Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) saves businesses an estimated $2 billion annually compared to the former retail sales tax system by allowing producers of taxable supplies to recover the HST they pay on their business purchases. This will leave the consumer ( you and me ) to make up that 2 billion right or wrong?
56. After copy and pasting this link into a new tab http://www.ted.com/talks/paul_root_wolpe_it_s_time_to_question_bio_engineering.html Do you feel that the work being done in Bio-engineering is morally right or wrong?
58. you are teller at a bank. your friend takes 30,000 dollars to save there dieing kid. You must turn them in right or wrong?
59. Worksafe BC gave out my personal information to a survey company who than proceeded to call me. Do you feel work safe BC's actions are right or wrong?
60. Federal income tax should be collected from payers of income, not recipients, at a flat rate of 35%. No deductions of any kind. Every legal resident of the USA should then be paid $350/month, shielding the first $1000/month/person from tax. right or wrong?