Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 80 Questions
71. In a new tab watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efVHQwdcAJI&feature=player_embedded Do you feel the message here is right or wrong?
72. Recent hacks by the group LulzSec (ie Bethesda), and the motives provided for these hacks, are right or wrong?
73. News and Media businesses should be required by law to state only facts, without spin right or wrong?
75. You drop a carton of empties on your way to the store. Only one bottle is broken and the break can't be seen. Telling the clerk right or wrong?
76. Strengthened tort lawsuits and Grand Jury investigations will be more effective at prosecuting corporations for their behavior than more Washington bureaucracy. right or wrong?
77. The legal framework almost always works in favor of banks, coorporations and the very wealthy. right or wrong?
79. TV 'quiz' channels which exploit vulnerable people by using virtually impossible puzzles and extortionate premium-rate telephone methods (late at night, when many viewers might be under the influence of alcohol), are effectively lotteries and should be regulated as such, which would then see their right to broadcast removed. right or wrong?