Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 130 Questions
121. The Conservative party believes in the following: Individuality is important and government should provide the tools to allow individuals to reach there highest level of ability, however individuals have a responsibility to give back to their communities,their families and the world around them more than they take as this will ensure sustainability.- right or wrong?
122. The positive benefits of Public relations campaigns and propaganda in today's society out way any and all moral concerns right or wrong?
123. Your local police do not care about justice they are only a revenue generating arm of government right or wrong?
125. Is the global sexual abuse of children by Catholic clergy a crime against humanity? right or wrong?
127. Sikhs who are Mounties should have the right to wear a turban instead of the traditonal stetson. right or wrong?
129. I feel that US airport security policy has gone too far http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3sH1GaO_nw&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_887293 right or wrong?
130. Effective July 1, 2010, B.C. replaced its Provincial Sales Tax (PST) with a value-added tax harmonized with the federal Goods and Services Tax. The Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) saves businesses an estimated $2 billion annually compared to the former retail sales tax system by allowing producers of taxable supplies to recover the HST they pay on their business purchases. This will leave the consumer ( you and me ) to make up that 2 billion right or wrong?