Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 140 Questions
131. Effective July 1, 2010, B.C. replaced its Provincial Sales Tax (PST) with a value-added tax harmonized with the federal Goods and Services Tax. The Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) saves businesses an estimated $2 billion annually compared to the former retail sales tax system by allowing producers of taxable supplies to recover the HST they pay on their business purchases. This will leave the consumer ( you and me ) to make up that 2 billion right or wrong?
133. Is it right to have the tax payers subsidize the Conservative Party's election costs right or wrong?
137. Is the response by the Catholic church to the child sexual abuse of children by Catholic clergy and religious a moral and ethical failure? right or wrong?
138. In My Opinion, Tying TAXES to the original Founders' Statement: "No Taxation w/Out Representation" should be SCALED. If one has MUCH MORE representation in Govt, they should be in a MUCH HIGHER tax bracket. right or wrong?
140. Q: The US Government's support of the Bahraini regime rather than the Bahraini pro-democracy movement, is right or wrong?