Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 170 Questions
161. News and Media businesses should be required by law to state only facts, without spin right or wrong?
162. Strengthened tort lawsuits and Grand Jury investigations will be more effective at prosecuting corporations for their behavior than more Washington bureaucracy. right or wrong?
165. The legal framework almost always works in favor of banks, coorporations and the very wealthy. right or wrong?
167. The Comox Valley is in need of a new hospital to meet its infrastructure needs, cutting down a local forest is the best option in accommodating those needs due to the situation. right or wrong?
169. 'Welfare' should be abolished EXCEPT in 'temporary and absolute' cases of hardship? right or wrong?