Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 40 Questions
31. We should mandate a 2 child policy for all people everywhere in order to secure a greater standard of living for everyone in the future: right or wrong?
32. People should be allowed to pursue self-destructive activities despite the possible future healthcare cost to the state: right or wrong?
33. I feel secure about today's practices and procedures involving the use of nuclear power, right or wrong?
34. You have an obligation as a non military person to take extraneous action to help someone else, right or wrong?
37. The rise in technology is partly responsible for the revolutions in such countries as Egypt, Lybia, Bahrain, and Yemen. right or wrong?
39. Wars are justified if they pursue a high moral ideal, such as security, prosperity for all, and democracy - right or wrong?
40. The world needs a strong leader - a country that has the means and the will to enforce democracy on others. right or wrong?