Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 50 Questions
42. Those on Wall street that play with other people's money should pay less tax then those who work long hours to earn their money. right or wrong?
44. A medical breakthrough creates the possibility to double the average human life span at a cost of $2million per person. Government healthcare should cover the procedure: right or wrong?
45. You close your eyes, when you open them you see a 5 year old child in front of you. Some how you are 100% certain that not only is this child Adolf Hitler but that he will fulfill his historical role no matter what you do unless you kill him. You know this with perfect certainty, so you kill him right or wrong?
46. It is our belief at RoWvote that it is time we got past the will of the person and start dealing with the will of the people. Do you feel this view is right or wrong?
48. Julian Assange's court cases are politically motivated and have very little to do with the crimes he has been accused of right or wrong?
49. China and India can soon afford to eat a western diet filled with grain-fed meat but this will mean the poorest 10% of people in the world will starve because grain will become too expensive. The Chinese and Indians should be allowed to live however they can afford to: right or wrong?
50. Obama: U.S. has begun 'limited military' action in Libya, deeply aware of risks to U.S. forces. Do you Feel this is right or wrong?