Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 80 Questions
71. The Us policies and treatment of Cuba in the last 3 decades is completely justified and fair right or wrong?
74. Green Party Leader Elizabeth May should be included in the Canadian Federal election televised debates, even though the Green Party does not have a seat, right or wrong?
75. "we cannot stand idly by ... Actions have consequences." US will contribute "our unique capabilities." do you feel this is right or wrong?
76. "I thought we were out of money!? You can't simultaneously fire teachers AND tomahawk missiles." - Jon Stewart. Do you feel this statement is right or wrong?
79. Banks that required public bail outs should be required to compensate by forgiving public debt right or wrong?
80. During election time it is better to vote for a party that you have no confidence in then to vote for a party that has no chance of winning ( the throw away vote). Do you feel this is right or wrong?