Ordered by Question Popularity - Top 20 Questions
13. SeaWorld's three theme parks are slowly working to get trainers back in the water with killer whales, one year after a 6-ton orca dragged a trainer off a platform by her hair and drowned her. Do you feel this is right or wrong?
14. You want to landscape your property but find that trees cost too much. Driving out to the woods to collect some would be right or wrong?
15. When an infant is crying it is best to leave them until they wear themselves out right or wrong?
16. In Canada, the Manitoba government banned the purchase of single-use bottled water on Tuesday to set the example. DO you feel this course of action is right or wrong?
17. A certain level of health should be mandatory in future society so the health care needs of the lazy would not take valuable funds away from other applications right or wrong?
18. If a country's government had proof of extraterrestrials on earth they would make it open knowledge to the general public right or wrong?